Terms and Conditions
The term “Sofos Studios” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any claim relating to Sofos Studios website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Naxos Island without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS OVER THE INTERNET
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Sofos Studios reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time.
Please check these terms periodically for changes.
Your continued use of sofosstudios.com following the posting of changes to these terms will mean your acceptance of these changes.
A contract concluded on this website will be valid only if the other contracting Party is an adult natural person, having the right to establish a contractual relation, or a registered legal entity having the right to establish a contractual relation as a legal entity.
By using this website, the user accepts financial responsibility for all uses of this website by her/him and/or other persons using it under her/his responsibility.
These Terms and Conditions provide for the terms of the contractual relation between us acting as supplier for various accommodation packages and a client and/or customer using this website and/or purchasing services through it (hereinafter referred to as “the client” or “the customer”).
All rates are in the currency specified each time. The rates are subject to changes due to currency fluctuations, the increase of VAT or of any other taxes. Any such increase/decrease will automatically affect the published rates. The valid rates for any service booked are as published on the sofosstudios.co website at the time of reservation.
4. PAYMENT TERMS
Payments for the services chosen and agreed on must be done as displayed within this website and/or system.
In case of cancellation during the stay, a 50% compensation of the remaining days originally agreed is due and payable by the customer.
Check out time is at 12:00 noon. Clients occupying the room longer than 12:00 noon are charged an extra 50% of the room rate. After 18:00 a full room rate is payable.
In case of cancellation 21 days before arrival, there are no cancellation fees or penalties. For any cancellation less than 21 days before arrival, the full amount is charged.